I need help.
This is important.
Very important.
We received a donut pan as a wedding gift. (Just guess who scanned that little sucker in!) Along with the pan, we received a donut cookbook. My initial hesitation soon turned into excitement over this new baking project. My first attempt, to the chagrin of our unsuspecting dinner guests, turned out... well, a little doughy. Not terrible, but not good either. The majority of the donut recipes are for frying the little suckers which is just not going to fly in my household. I'm attempting Baked Recipe Round II tonight but have been searching high and low for alternative recipes and suggestions.
My question to you:
Have you ever made donuts?
If yes, did you bake or fry?
If they turned out delicious, will you please send me your recipe or provide some helpful tips?
PS. Judging by Round I, donuts are really fun to make! Can you imagine the possibilities?!
No comments:
Post a Comment