Thursday, June 16, 2011

Accessorizing

I don't know what it is about today but I've been thinking a lot about hair accessories.  My original hair plan for the wedding may be changing (I'll know after my fitting in a couple of weeks!) so I'm trying to decide my new plan of attack.  I did a little research and I'm really not a tiara or a bling-bling type of girl so I haven't found exactly what I'm look for yet.

Ever heard of Charming Charlie's?  A dear friend introduced me to the beauty that is a giant store (think J.Crew size) full of nothing but accessories, organized by color, with totally reasonable prices.  Ahhh-mazing!  I've only been completely overwhelmed once but fully intend on trying it out again tonight now that I sorta kinda know what I'm looking for.

In the meantime, I found the most perfect fascinator... maybe I can wear this to the rehearsal?

Hello, perfect!



No comments:

Post a Comment