The biggest renovation to hit our house is currently in full swing! Starting this past Sunday, our main bathroom is undergoing a much-needed revamp that will bring the room out of the 80s and into the current century. We had a terrible time picking out tile but I'm feeling confident in our choices and can't wait to see the finished product (Friday!!). The Mr. and Pugsley are at the house helping and overseeing the work -- thankfully the bulk majority of this project was contracted out to our favorite home contractor, Sperr Maintenance & Improvements.
I left the war zone and am staying in the comfort of my BFF's guest room/bathroom for the week but the boys are under strict instructions to take pictures of the progress each day so that I can blog the new room once it's complete. In the meantime, here's a sneak peek of the progress after Day 1:
Who needs walls when you have a Cadillac bathtub?!
No comments:
Post a Comment