The weekend before the triathlon was one of the best weekends of my life but I have been on a high for so long that I haven't had a chance to blog about it. My dear, sweet besties:
(dear, sweet besties)
threw me the world's most amazing bridal shower! As corny as it sounds, I have never felt so loved. After I got over the weirdness of the fact that all of my good friends where in one room together, it was the most wonderful afternoon. We decorated cakes and cupcakes, ate cake and cupcakes, drank champagne and laughed!
MOH Sarah even made aprons for all of the girls as party favors. Yes, you read that correctly. She made 20+ aprons, all with different, beautiful fabric for the girls to take home (as modeled below by hard-at-work cake decorators, Yael and Lindsey):
Following the shower festivities, we were off to Downtown Denver for a *surprise* bachelorette party! BFF Kari surprised me first with a videotaped interview of my Fiance answering questions about me, him and our relationship. It was so much to watch and guess his answers ... we've re-watched the video at least 3 times this week :)
The rest of the evening went by in a blur...
Dinner at The Ninth Door
Statue Imitating
A "dance party!"
There was also some fist pumping but unfortunately that picture came out a little blurry!
After a full day of recovery, the parents, in-laws, Fiance and I were off to E.P. for all of the final wedding prep. Everything went so smoothly and all parties involved now have the needed confidence that the day is going to flow like wine! We even learned how to use the self-timer!
Next time you see this background will be for the Welcome Reception/Rehearsal Dinner/BBQ!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment