It's been an abnormally long time since I've posted a blog update. Please forgive me. It's just that, well, our wedding is in 4 days. Four days. Grandma Sperr was the first to arrive last Friday and MOB and Joe-BOB have been staying with us since Monday. Four days. We've been entertaining and hosting pre-wedding festivities since last Saturday. Four days.
Let me tell you how I'm feeling:
excited
the dress is too tight
ready
nervous
the color scheme doesn't match
I can't wait to finally be married
not ready
anxious
the dress fits great
it's going to be beautiful
I don't want the wedding day to be over
it's already been one year?!
Yes, all of these emotions at once. My body is going nuts. We have the marriage license, the caterer and DJ have added additional, unforeseen fees, flowers have been finalized, table assignments have been set... we're ready.
Side note about the marriage license: not only did The Groom tell the lady at the DMV that I, his bride, "just arrived in the mail yesterday!" but we proceeded to demonstrate our political differences while paying for the license:
I fully support this :)
FOUR DAYS!!!!!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment