Monday, February 28, 2011

Time To Get Organized

As promised, I'm blogging during The Bachelor!! (can you believe Brad just told Emily that he loves her?!)  Before our Monday night tradition started, I decided it was time to get the wedding room organized.  I have piles of invitations, save-the-dates, programs, etc. that I've collected from friends' weddings.  Add that to the piles of magazine pictures, brochures and random wedding paraphernalia that I've collected over the years = one big mess.  So I'd like to introduce you to...


Yup, the nerd in me created a binder to put all of my wedding papers!

I need a safe place to keep the important papers:


As well as the inspirational pictures:



I'm so excited about my binder!

So you may ask, "Natalie, why did you decide that now is the time to get organized?"  Good question, blog-reading friend.  There are a few reasons.  Mostly, I really needed to do it anyway.  Secondly, the wedding room is kind of cluttered and I'm not a fan of clutter.  Lastly, it's easier to get organized before you have to pack.  PACK?!  Yup, I said it.  The wedding room is moving.  About 10 miles south, to be exact.  Offer placed on Friday, accepted today, closing date set for March 29th!!!

Here's your sneak peek at our pretty new foreclosure!


It needs a bit of work and A LOT of landscaping but we love it!!  And if anyone wants to come help with the landscaping this summer, we can take a dip in the neighborhood pool when we're done... after we sip a marg on the porch, of course!

YAY!!!  Needless to say, we're going to be very busy for the next few months but I'm soooo excited!!!


PS. The wedding is six months from today.  SIX months.  Whoa!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!!! Can't wait to check out the new casa! I am not good at landscaping... but I am good at drinking margs on the porch!

    ReplyDelete