Sunday, September 26, 2010

Craft Projects of the Week

I wish I could use this title every week... unfortunately I have a full-time job.  By unfortunately, I mean that I am incredibly thankful that I enjoy my job and get paid for it... I just like craft projects too.

Setting: Surprise Bachelorette Party
Time: Girls had to meet at 6:30pm for Canvas and Cocktails (so fun!!) and dinner isn't scheduled until 9pm so I knew they'd be hungry.
Disclaimer: These photos were taken with my phone so please excuse the blurriness. 

Heart-shaped pieces of bread and lots of breadcrumbs!


Add the peanut butter...


Result: Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for all!


Canvas and Cocktails was a blast.  We all came home with our own unique Eiffel Tower.



And last but not least... my new centerpiece!!  Jess and I had fun at Hobby Lobby and Big Lots this weekend!


Our three helpers for the weekend: Pugsley, Jake and Moose.



1 comment: