Sorry for being such a blog slacker lately. You must have the worst opinion of me right now! The truth is that I just couldn't stop staring at the picture below. Ahhh, such loveliness.
This is what I've been doing while NOT blogging:
* Scheduled THREE appointments to try on dresses while MOB is in town next month!
* Scheduled two meetings with two AMAZING photographers!
* Scheduled two tastings... because that's what the groom wants to do!
* Scheduled one meeting with one hilarious Rabbi (one other meeting with another Rabbi option in the works)!
* I might have changed my colors... but that's still TBD.
* Mostly, I'm having a lot of fun!
Invitations are being analyzed, colors are being played with, food is being examined, dress are being dreamt of and the bridal party, well, that's another story. Is a bridal party necessary? I'll save this for a follow up blog post...
Wedding stuff aside, I'm moving next week. And I haven't packed a thing. I'd much rather spend my time looking at pretty wedding pictures!!
No comments:
Post a Comment