Welcome to my blog! I have no idea why today is the day that I decided to write a blog but hey, why not? I mean, it's not like I work full-time, have a dog to take care of, am getting ready to move, trying to plan a wedding all while maintaining a social life... yeah, let's write a blog. Maybe it's because sometimes I like to think that someone has inserted a microphone into my brain and enjoys listening to my thoughts. C'mon, I know you've thought that too. No? Oh.
Anyway, I'm planning a wedding. A wedding on a budget. A budget wedding. A low-cost affair. Who says it can't still be classy and fun? Everyone, apparently. I'm not one to back down from a challenge so let's be honest: the motive behind this blog is to prove to people that a budget wedding doesn't have to scream "budget" when the guests arrive. Nice venues can still be booked, invitations can still be pretty, food can still be good... right? I hope so. And maybe, if I'm really, really lucky, I'll find a place that will let me bring my own cookies for dessert [cue music and a full-screen pop-out of the name of the blog].
Let the journey begin!
yay! i can't wait to read about your wedding planning journey! xoxo
ReplyDelete