My fabulous FIL let us borrow his laser level and we set up shop in our office. The walls are vaulted so one wall is much taller than the others and that was the designated wall. We used the same color that is in our living room (Behr Bavarian Cream - love it!) for the other three walls and alternated Bavarian Cream with white for the striped wall.
Before and After:
Frog tape!
Instagram enhanced.
I am so happy with the way this room turned out. It looks a million times better than it did prior to the makeover and I love, love, love the stripes! Daunting, yes, but not terribly hard. This leaves us with one more bedroom... the MASTER... to remodel. This is what it currently looks like -- four paint samples later (with no winner):
Oy vey.
Behr is having a paint sale that lasts until tomorrow so I'm giving myself 24 hours to pick a fifth sample and then have a winner. Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment