Thursday, May 10, 2012

First Dance Awesomeness

...and we're back! The hubster and I just returned from an amazing vacation in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. We went with his company who sponsored the trip after the team hit their sales goal for 2011. The weather was perfect, the water was gorgeous and the food and drink were plentiful. Only problem: I forgot my camera. Seriously. Who does that?! I'm gathering photos from our fellow travelers and will post a few soon. In the meantime, I highly suggest you plan a little beach vacay to PC, DR. It won't disappoint. We went to our first wedding of the season a few weeks ago here in Denver and they did something amazing with their first dance that I've never seen before. Their DJ, a radio guy, pulled them both into his studio several weeks before the wedding and interviewed them separately. They spoke about how they met, their favorite memories, their engagement and their wishes for the future. He then inserted their comments into their chosen first dance song during the instrumental periods. The couple didn't hear the finished product before the wedding so it was all a surprise. I don't think there was a dry eye in the house after that one! Take note, Brides! That's all for now... Coming up: bathroom renovations pictures (finally!), landscaping update and new living room furniture!

No comments:

Post a Comment